City of Pittsburgh
Abandoned Vehicles

To report an abandoned car or vehicle, please call the 311 Response Center (non-city residents can call 412-255-2621)   Please be prepared to provide the location, description of the vehicle and license plate number.


Topic views: 2500 | Topic link:
Topic revised: 12/20/13 4:13 pm
Submit a Topic
Search for Topics
Submit a Topic

Help us build the knowledgebase! If you would like to submit a topic, click the button below.

Submit a topic

20 Most Viewed Topics

Welcome (17110)
311 Response Center (7963)
Schenley Park Ice Skating Rink (4687)
Properties for Sale (4612)
Marriage Licenses (4402)
Jobs (3459)
PLANPGH (3123)
Animal Care & Control (2938)
Birth/Death records (2884)
Redd Up Zone (2654)
Urban Redevelopment Authority Of Pittsburgh (2590)
Visit Pittsburgh (2521)
Abandoned Vehicles (2500)
Sustainable Home Improvement Partnership (2379)
Love Your Block (2363)
Veterans Day Parade (2259)
Halloween (2146)
Park Rules (2135)
Alarm Permits (2131)
Civic Leadership Academy (700)


what's this?