Education & Resources
Resources in English:
- A chart showing the protected classes in each category for the City of Pittsburgh
Learn more about Housing Discrimination, Employment Discrimination, Public Accommodations Discrimination, and the Commission on Human Relations.
Outlines your rights and responsibilities when interacting with the police.
A flyer regarding Housing Discrimination.
A flyer regarding zero tolerance of ethnic intimidation in Pittsburgh.
A flyer regarding your rights to reasonable accommodation and modification in Housing under the Federal Fair Housing Act Amendments.
A flyer from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development regarding Housing Discrimination.
- A pamphlet regarding the PghCHR services and capabilities
- A flow chart to show the discrimination complaint process from start to finish, regardless of the outcome
- A pamphlet on how to go about filing a complaint of discrimination with the PghCHR office
- A pamphlet describing your rights with regard to equal employment in the City of Pittsburgh
- A pamphlet describing your rights with regard to fair housing in the City of Pittsburgh
- A pamphlet describing your rights with regard to public accommodations in the City of Pittsburgh
- A pamphlet that describes the PghCHR process for conducting mediations, which aim to resolve discrimination complaints or inter-group conflicts
- A tool to help those who are hearing impaired communicate with law enforcement in the event of a traffic stop or emergency
Recursos en español (Resources is Spanish):
资源中文 (Resources in Chinese):
नेपाली संसाधन (Resources in Nepali):
한국의 자료 (Resources in Korean):
Rasilimali katika Kiswahili (Resources in Swahili):
Recursos em Português (Resources in Portuguese):
(Resources in Arabic):موارد باللغة
Ресурсы на русском языке (Resources in Russian):
Resources in Turkish