Education & Resources
Resources in English:
Learn more about Housing Discrimination, Employment Discrimination, Public Accommodations Discrimination, and the Commission on Human Relations.
Outlines your rights and responsibilities when interacting with the police.
A flyer regarding Housing Discrimination.
A flyer regarding zero tolerance of ethnic intimidation in Pittsburgh.
A flyer regarding your rights to reasonable accommodation and modification in Housing under the Federal Fair Housing Act Amendments.
A flyer from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development regarding Housing Discrimination.
- A pamphlet regarding the PghCHR services and capabilities
- A flow chart to show the discrimination complaint process from start to finish, regardless of the outcome
- A pamphlet on how to go about filing a complaint of discrimination with the PghCHR office
- A pamphlet describing your rights with regard to equal employment in the City of Pittsburgh
- A pamphlet describing your rights with regard to fair housing in the City of Pittsburgh
- A pamphlet describing your rights with regard to public accommodations in the City of Pittsburgh
- A pamphlet that describes the PghCHR process for conducting mediations, which aim to resolve discrimination complaints or inter-group conflicts
- A tool to help those who are hearing impaired communicate with law enforcement in the event of a traffic stop or emergency
Recursos en español (Resources is Spanish):
资源中文 (Resources in Chinese):
नेपाली संसाधन (Resources in Nepali):
한국의 자료 (Resources in Korean):
Rasilimali katika Kiswahili (Resources in Swahili):
Recursos em Português (Resources in Portuguese):
(Resources in Arabic):موارد باللغة
Ресурсы на русском языке (Resources in Russian):