Commission on Human Relations
Inquiry Contact Form

If you believe that you have been discriminated against by an employer, housing provider, or public company or service within the City of Pittsburgh, please complete the form below. You may also contact the CHR office during normal business hours. 

Please note that the alleged harm must arise within the territorial limits of the City of Pittsburgh.  If the place of alleged harm is outside the City limits and you wish to file a complaint, please contact the Allegheny County Human Relations Commission or the Pennsylvania State Human Relations Commission

Completing this Inquiry Contact Form does not constitute the filing of a formal complaint. It is the first step in the process. Formal complaints must be filed directly with the Commission within one year of the date of the alleged unlawful act. There is no charge for filing a complaint with the Commission.


Your Information
Select a time
Complaint Information

Identify by name and address the Business or Service you are complaining about (must be within the territorial limits of the City of Pittsburgh).

Human Relations Logo

Commission on Human Relations
908 City-County Building
414 Grant Street Pittsburgh, PA 15219-2464
Phone: 412-255-2600 | Fax: 412-255-2288 | Email:

Human Relations Logo
what's this?