Outdoor Pool Rules
- Pool tags must be worn at all times
- Swim suits are required for the pool and deck area
- Patrons must shower before entering the pool
- No running, dunking, horseplay or profanity
- No diving on the shallow side of safety line
- Smoking is prohibited inside the facility
- Food and drink are permitted only in designated area
- Swimmers under six years of age must be accompanied by an adult 16 years or older
- The Head Lifeguard must approve all flotation devices. Inflatable flotation devices are prohibited
- Lounge chairs & strollers must be kept at a minimum distance of ten feet from poolside
- Patrons with medical conditions should inform the Lifeguards
- Citiparks is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property
- Complaints - see the Head Lifeguard for procedures
- Lifeguards are responsible for your safety, so please follow the rules
Spray Park Rules
- Adult supervision of children is required at all times.
- Smoking, chewing tobacco, and alcohol are not permitted.
- Animals are not permitted.
- Running, horseplay, and profanity are not permitted.
- Glass containers and grills are not permitted.
- Bikes, skateboards, rollerblades, etc. are not permitted.
- Vandals will be prosecuted.
Violations of above rules may result in disciplinary action up to and including loss of pool privileges.
For additional information on Spray Parks, please call the Aquatics Office: 412-323-7928