Cool off during hot days (late spring - early fall) at Citipark's "spray parks!"
You do not need swimming skills to enjoy the spray parks. Spray parks are accessible to the tiniest toddler to a pre-teen adventurer, and even those using wheelchairs.
Let your imagination run wild, as sensors cause sprayers to magically turn on and off in this three-dimensional world of water. It's guaranteed to bring back memories of running through sprinklers...but this time with a lot more fun, color and movement.
Locations, Map & Directions
- Beechview - Vanucci Playground, Orangewood Avenue & Westfield
- Directions: Beechview Spray Park is located at the end of the 1200 block of Orangewood Avenue.
- From West Liberty Avenue (outbound after driving through Liberty Tunnel): Turn right onto Brookside Avenue and continue until it ends at Sebring Avenue. Turn left on Sebring and a half block later, turn right onto Orangewood Avenue. Continue on Orangewood until it ends in the spray park parking lot.
- Burgwin – Burgwin Playground, Johnston Avenue and Mansion Street, Hazelwood
- Directions: From Second Avenue, turn onto Mansion Street and pass Burgwin Field.
- East Hills - East Hills Park, Wilner Drive
- Shadyside - Mellon Park, Fifth Avenue
- Location: Mellon Park Spray Park is located adjacent to the Mellon Park Tennis Center on Fifth Avenue at the intersection of Beechwood Boulevard.
- Troy Hill - Cowley Playground, Goettman Street
- Directions: From 16th Street Bridge (outbound from Downtown) continue straight on Chestnut Street. Turn right onto Phineas Street (becomes Troy Hill Road). Continue on Troy Hill Road and at top of hill make sharp left onto Goettman Street. Spray park is located next to ballfield.
- Warrington - 329 E. Warrington Avenue, Beltzhoover
- Directions: Warrington Spray Park is located adjacent to Warrington Recreation Center. From Saw Mill Run Boulevard, turn onto W. Warrington Avenue and continue until reaching the recreation center. Turn left on Estella Avenue.