Spray Parks will be open on weekends only until June 11, 2018.
(Please note:All Spray Parks will be CLOSED on Saturday, June 2, 2018)
Hours of Operation:10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
East Hills Spray Park: Noon to 6 p.m.
Cool off during hot days (late spring – early fall) at 1 of Citiparks’ 7 Spray Parks!
You do not need swimming skills to enjoy the spray parks. Spray parks are accessible to the tiniest toddler to a pre-teen adventurer, and even those using wheelchairs.
Let your imagination run wild, as sensors cause sprayers to magically turn on and off in this three-dimensional world of water. It's guaranteed to bring back memories of running through sprinklers...but this time with a lot more fun, color and movement.
Locations, Map & Directions
- Arlington - 1523 Fernleaf Street (15210)—Arlington Playground
- From Southside, take 18th Street to Arlington Avenue. Make left onto Arlington Avenue. Follow Arlington Avenue to Fernleaf Street. Turn right on to Fernleaf Street.
- Beechview - 1295 Orangewood Avenue (15216)—Vanucci Playground
- From West Liberty Avenue (outbound after driving through Liberty Tunnel): Turn right onto Brookside Avenue and continue until street ends at Sebring Avenue. Turn left onto Sebring; half block turn right onto Orangewood Avenue. Take Orangewood until it ends at the Vanucci Playground/Field parking lot.
- Burgwin – 328 Mansion Street (15207)—Burgwin Playgroun/Burgwin Field
- From Second Avenue, turn onto Mansion Street. Take Mansion Street until you reach Johnston Avenue.
- East Hills – 2300 Wilner Drive (15221)—East Hills Park
- From East Hills Drive turn on to Wilner Drive—Spray Park and Playground will be ahead on Right.
- From I 376—take Wilkinsburg Exit. Follow Ardmore Blvd/Rt. 8 N to Montier Street; follow Montier for approximately 2 miles to Wilner Drive. Make left onto Wilner—Spray Park and Playground will be ahead on Left
- Shadyside - 6601 Fifth Avenue (15206) - Mellon Park
- Located adjacent to the Mellon Park Tennis Center on Fifth Avenue at the intersection with Beechwood Boulevard.
- Troy Hill - 1200 Goettman Street (15212)—Cowley Playground Cowley Playground, Goettman Stree
- From 16th Street Bridge (outbound from Downtown) continue straight on Chestnut Street. Turn right onto Phineas Street (becomes Troy Hill Road). Continue on Troy Hill Road and at top of hill make sharp left onto Goettman Street. (Spray Park is located next to ballfield.)
- Warrington - 329 Warrington Avenue (15210)—Beltzhoover
- The Warrington Spray Park is located adjacent to the Warrington Recreation Center. From 51, turn on to Warrington and follow up hill to Rec Center. Turn left on Estella Avenue.