If you want to swim in a Citiparks pool you will need to pay a daily admission fee OR purchase a pool tag.
Buying a pool tag will give you access to any open Citiparks pool AND the Oliver Bath House. This is a great option for people who want to spend a lot of time in the water.
Pool tags may be purchased at the pool site. NOTE:Kids up to age 15 can swim FREE with a Recreation Center Membership Pass! Simply stop in at any of our Rec Centers to register.
- Note: To buy this pass you will need proof of your city residency. Examples include: ...
- $60 for a Family of Four; $10 for each additional member
- $30 for an Adult (16 years and older)
- $20 for a Senior (60 years or older)
- $15 for a youth (3 to 15 years old)
- Free for young children (2 and under)
- Free for Disabled veterans, activate duty military and activated reservist guard members.
- City of Pittsburgh residents who receive government assistance can buy tags at a 50% discount. A case print-out and Proper ID are required to receive the discount.
- $45 for Adults or Youth
Daily Admission Fees
If you just want to swim for a day, you can pay for a daily admission ticket at any pool.
- $3 for youth (3 to 15)
- $5 for adults (16 years and older)