The role of the executive division is to provide effective leadership and management of Bureau’s personnel and resources in the engineering, construction, and operation of the City’s physical infrastructure. Its functions and duties include:
- Planning and Urban Design Support.
- Inter-agency and Departmental Liaison.
- Policy Guidance including priorities and performance measures.
- Project Management Support/Quality Control.
- Art Commission Coordination.
- Project funding and political commitment.
- Human Resource Administration
- Including IT support.