Emergency Management & Homeland Security
Active Shooter Information
Active Shooter Printable Resources
Active Shooter Online Courses
- Describes the actions to take when confronted with an active shooter and to assist responding law enforcement officials;
- Recognizes potential workplace violence indicators;
- Describes actions to take to prevent and prepare for potential active shooter incidents; and
- Describes how to manage the consequences of an active shooter incident.
- Helps the private and public sector understand the importance of developing an emergency response plan and the need to train employees on how to respond if confronted with an active shooter. The presentation describes the three types of active shooters--workplace/school, criminal, and ideological--and how their planning cycles and behaviors differ.
Videos About Active Shooters
Active Shooter Response: Surviving an Active Shooter Event
Options to Consider during an Active Shooter