To make Pittsburgh one of the most physically active cities in the United States by creating awareness of local health clubs, physically active programs for families, and events to support the wellness of our residents.
NEW! Join these City of Pittsburgh events:
May 1st | 1pm | City-County Building | Join in fun, light activity, learn about various fitness vendors, and try to snag a free prize! For City employees & families only.
Community Yoga over PGH
May 20th | 7:30PM (Sunset)| West End-Elliott Overlook| All are welcome to stretch your body and free your mind while overlooking our beautiful city!
Don’t forget! Key Community Events
- Pittsburgh Marathon Weekend: May 4th-6th, 2018
- Susan G. Komen Pittsburgh Race For The Cure: May 13th, 2018
- Children’s Theater Festival: May 17-20th, 2018
- Bike to Work Day: May 18th, 2018
- Walk for a Healthy Community May 12th, 2018
- Pittsburgh Open Streets: May 27th, 2018
Health Club Special Offers
- Fitness Factory (ShadySide): First 100 members who sign-up in May will receive discount rates!
- Physique Rx’d (Northside): Free Pilates class at 10am Saturday, May 12th, 2018.
- Ascend PGH (Southside): Big Free Yoga, Saturday, May 12th from 8:00am- 9:30am.
- Yoga Factory PGH (Lawrenceville): Free classes 28th.
- More to come!
See the May Physical Fitness and Sports Month calendar for more details and updated offers by clicking the link below!
If you would like to print a flyer to post at your establishment click here.
For more information or to learn how your business can participate please contact CityFit at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-255-2183.