The Payroll Office is responsible for providing payroll services to the City of Pittsburgh’s some 3,200 employees while ensuring the continued security, integrity, and effectiveness of the City’s payroll system.
City of Pittsburgh employees rely on the Payroll Office to provide timely and accurate payrolls and excellent customer service. Payroll also ensures compliance with collective bargaining agreements and requirements of federal, state, and City taxing authorities.
For more information please contact the Payroll Office at 412-255-2580.
- 2018 Payroll Schedule
- 2018 Calendar of Employee Pay Dates
- 2018 Holiday Schedule
- 2017 Payroll Schedule
- 2017 Calendar of Employee Pay Dates
- 2017 Holiday Schedule
- 2017 W-4 Form
- 2017 LOCAL SERVICE TAX – EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE
- Prudential Request for Deferral Change
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- United Way Pledge Form