PITTSBURGH, PA (June 14, 2017) The American Architectural Foundation and the City of Pittsburgh, in conjunction with CityAge, will announce the results of the National Summit on Design & Urban Mobility final report at the National Press Club in Washington, DC on June 14, 2017.
The National Summit, convened in Pittsburgh in May of 2017, brought together 120 invited delegates for an in-depth working meeting on the future of mobility in cities, centered on autonomous vehicle technologies. The event produced policy guidelines, recommendations for investments in infrastructure and new technologies, planning models, and project timelines for cities.
WHAT: Expert recommendations outlining the intersection of public policy, innovative technology, and urban design to support the future of mobility in cities.
WHERE: The National Press Club, 529 14th Street NW, Washington, DC 20045
DATE: Wednesday, June 14, 2017
TIME: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Light refreshments at 9:30. Panel begins promptly at 10. Audience members will be invited for Q&A following moderated panel.)
• The Honorable William Peduto, Mayor, City of Pittsburgh
• Ron Bogle, Hon. AIA, President & CEO, American Architectural Foundation
• Tom Dallessio, President, CEO, & Publisher, Next City
• Justin Holmes, Director of Corporate Communications, Zipcar
• Gabe Klein, Co-Founder, CityFi
• Karina Ricks, Director of Mobility and Infrastructure, City of Pittsburgh
• Marilyn Taylor, FAIA, Professor, University of Pennsylvania School of Design
SOCIAL MEDIA: Follow the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #MobilitySummit
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
More Media Advisory articles
Media Advisory: Mayor to Visit Southwestern Veterans' Center with Stanley Cup Sunday Morning
Jun 17, 2017
Media Advisory: City to Hold Proclamation Ceremony to Honor Heroic Efforts of Civilians and Emergency Responders During Downtown Fire Response
Jun 16, 2017
MEDIA ADVISORY: City Officials to Hold Press Conference to Discuss Operations for NHL Stanley Cup Final Game 6
Jun 09, 2017