Have you heard? Permits, Applications and Business Licenses are MOVING ONLINE! The City of Pittsburgh is introducing OneStopPgh, a “one-stop-shop" website where residents can apply, pay for, and receive business licenses and permits, upload development plans, and track violation notices. Now residents can navigate the development process from home, work, or on the go.
When fully launched, OneStopPGH will conveniently allow you to:
- Apply and receive permits and business licenses online
- Upload building and site plans online
- Eliminate unneeded trips to city offices
- Be informed on the status of applications, permits, and business licenses
- Schedule with PLI construction inspectors online
City Services moving ONLINE include:
- Permits, Licenses, and Inspections (PLI) – Building permits, inspections scheduling, contractor and trade licensing, Sign Permits, etc.
- City Planning (DCP) – Zoning Development Review, Planning Commission, etc.
- Mobility and Infrastructure (DOMI) – Parking Permits, traffic control, bicycle rack replacement and right-of-way permits, curb-cut permits, sidewalk permits, dumpster permits, etc.
- Bureau of Fire – Hazard materials permits, etc.
ABOUT THIS PROJECT
The creation and implementation of OneStopPGH has been a multi-year, multi-department collaboration, including the Office of Management and Budget, The Department of Innovation and Performance, The Department of Permits, Licenses, and Inspections, The Department of Mobility of Infrastructure, The Bureau of Fire, and City Planning – Zoning Division. Our goal has always been to better serve our residents and customers by increasing convenience and improving the customer experience through the modernization of our systems.