Amusement Places and Producers License
Anyone who conducts a place of amusement or is a producer of amusements must obtain a license from the License Officer. A place of amusement means any place, indoors or outdoors, within the City, where the general public or a limited number of persons may, upon payment of an established price, attend or engage in any amusement.
Additional Information Required
When applying for an Amusement Places or Producers License, you must submit the following information:
- The name of the licensee (your name), proof of identification, and any other name under which your business is to be conducted.
- The address of the business you are licensing.
- Anticipated hours of operation.
- The type of amusements being conducted.
- The number of people expected to attend.
- Proof of registration with the City of Pittsburgh’s Finance Department, and letter showing that business is current in taxes. Finance can be reached at 412-255-2543 Opt 1 or 414 Grant St (City County Building) Room 207 Pittsburgh, PA 15219.
How to Get an Amusement Places and Producers License
- Download and complete the License Application.
- Print the application, fill it out completely, and mail it, or bring it in person, with all other Additional Information and Current Fee.
- Please consult the Current Fee Schedule.
- Make all checks payable to Treasurer, City of Pittsburgh:
City of Pittsburgh
Department of Permits, Licenses, and Inspections
200 Ross Street Room 320
Pittsburgh, PA 15219