Ticket Reselling License
The City of Pittsburgh requires an annual Ticket Reseller License for anyone reselling tickets for sporting and cultural events located at PNC Park, PPG Paints Arena, or Heinz Field.
1) PREPARE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- See checklist below for quick list of requirements
- For more detailed info, Check out the Rules and Regulations
2) COMPLETE APPLICATION
3) SUBMIT DOCUMENTS AND PAYMENT
- Print out application and mail it along with required information, or bring it in person with all other required information, and Current Fee.
- Check the cost of your license application fee here: Current Fee Schedule
- Pay by credit card at the counter or online!
- Make all checks or money orders payable to TREASURER – CITY OF PITTSBURGH. Please see main License page for credit card and echeck fees
Wondering how much your license costs?
All Department of Permits, Licenses and Inspections fees change annually. Consult the Current Fee Schedule for new applications, renewals, and late fees.
A late fee will be charged the day after your license expires. If your license is not renewed within 30 days of expiration, it is considered lapsed and closed. All business licenses expire a year from the date of issuance.