Pittsburgh Parking Authority
The Public Parking Authority of Pittsburgh (the "Parking Authority") currently operates ten parking garages, two attended surface parking lots, and thirty-seven off-street metered parking lots. Pursuant to a cooperative agreement with the City, the Parking Authority collects and receives a portion of on-street parking meter charges and ticket revenue. The Parking Authority has a five-member board; each member is appointed by the Mayor.
- All appointed by Mayor
- Must be a resident of Allegheny County.
- Majority of members must be residents of the City of Pittsburgh.
- Catherine Qureshi - Chairperson
- Term Expires 4/30/2020
- Jeff Cohen - Vice Chairman
- Term Expires 4/30/2018
- Aradhna Oliphant - Treasurer
- Term Expires 4/30/2019
- Matthew Barron
- Third Thursday of the month at 10:00 a.m.
- Meeting Schedule