Sports and Exhibition Authority
The SEA is the successor to the Public Auditorium Authority of Pittsburgh and Allegheny County. The name was changed in November 1999 as the SEA began working with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the City of Pittsburgh, and Allegheny County to implement the Regional Destination Financing Plan (RDFP). The RDFP supported the construction of PNC Park, Heinz Field, and the expansion of the David L. Lawrence Convention Center, as well as the infrastructure improvements associated with these projects.
SEA-owned facilities include PPG Paints Arena, PNC Park, Acrisure Stadium, the David L. Lawrence Convention Center, North Shore Riverfront Park, and the North Shore Parking Garage. The SEA consists of seven members, three of whom are appointed by the City and three by the County. The seventh member is appointed by the City and County jointly.
- 3 appointed by the Mayor of Pittsburgh
- 3 appointed by County Chief Executive
- 1 joint Mayor/County Exec appointment
- Must be a resident of Allegheny County.
- Sen. Wayne Fontana (County)
- Hon. Anthony Coghill (City)
- Michael Dunleavy (City/County)
- Hon. Nicholas Futules (County)
- Michael Quatrini (City)
- Reverend Glenn Grayson (City)
- Sala Udin (County)