The Pittsburgh Commission on Human Relations strives to provide everyone who works, lives or visits the City of Pittsburgh with information about its work.
Would your community benefit from a presentation from us? Do you know of an event that would be of interest to us? Let us know!
Some events and organizations the Commission has been involved with in the past few years:
- Pittsburgh Racial Justice Summit (formerly the Summit Against Racism)
- University of Pittsburgh Housing Summit
- Urban League Thanksgiving Distribution
- Moms & Cops
- Duquesne Law School
- University of Pittsburgh Center for Race and Social Problems
- Bhutanese Community Association of Pittsburgh
- American Red Cross Refugee and Immigrant Health Fair
- Civic Leadership Academy
- City-County ADA Task Force
- Latino Community Center
- Liberty Elementary School