AFTER-SCHOOL FOOD PROGRAM
The CitiParks Child and Adult Care After-School Feeding Program (CACFP) offers an after-school snack and/or dinner to all participants. This program will begin on September 26, 2023 and will be offered at 7 CitiParks locations and 4 partner locations. The CACFP is run in conjunction with the Pittsburgh Public Schools and will follow the PPS schedule.
CITIPARKS LOCATIONS: These locations will offer snack and dinner, between 4-6 PM.
- AMMON --2217 Bedford Avenue
- JEFFERSON--605 Redknap Street
- MAGEE--745 Greenfield Avenue
- ORMSBY--79 S. 22nd Street
- PAULSON--1201 Paulson Avenue
- PHILLIPS --201 Parkfield Street
- WARRINGTON --329 Warrington Avenue
CITIPARKS PARTNER LOCATIONS: Meals and serving times at our partner locations vary.
- ACH CLEAR PATHWAYS--510 Heldman Street .
- COMMUNITY EMPOWERMENT--7120 Kelly Street (Dinner Only)
- PROJECT DESTINY 1--3737 Brighton Road
- VAV/McKinley--900 Delmont Street
· The Citiparks Child and Adult Care After-School Feeding Program (CACFP), offers an after-school snack and/or dinner to all participants (as supplies last).
· Available to children up to 18 years old, and those with intellectual disabilities up to 21 years old.
· For additional information please contact Citiparks Food Programs Office at 412.571.3291