AFTER-SCHOOL FOOD PROGRAM
The CitiParks Child and Adult Care After-School Feeding Program (CACFP) offers an after-school snack and/or dinner to all participants. This program will begin on October 4, 2021 and will be offered at 8 CitiParks locations and 7 partner locations. The CACFP is run in conjunction with the Pittsburgh Public Schools and will follow the PPS schedule.
More info coming soon on service times for this program.
- AMMON --2217 Bedford Avenue
- ARLINGTON --2201 Salisbury St
- BROOKLINE --1400 Oakridge Street
- JEFFERSON--605 Rednap Street
- MAGEE--745 Greenfield Avenue
- ORMSBY--79 S. 22nd Street
- PHILLIPS --201 Parkfield Street
- PAULSON--1201 Paulson Avenue This site is currently closed for renovations. After-School food service will begin when the center re-opens; date TBD.
- WARRINGTON --329 Warrington Avenue
Citiparks Partner Locations:
- AS WEE CARE--3004 Stayton Street .
- COMMUNITY EMPOWERMENT--7120 Kelly Street
- EAST HILLS COMMUNITY CENTER--2291 Wilner Drive
- NORTHVIEW HEIGHTS--441 Mt. Pleasant Road
- PROJECT DESTINY 1--3737 Brighton Road .
- SALVATION ARMY HOMEWOOD--8020 Frankstown Avenue
- SALVATION ARMY WESTSIDE--1821 Broadhead Fording Road
· The Citiparks Child and Adult Care After-School Feeding Program (CACFP), offers an after-school snack and/or dinner to all participants.
· Available to children up to 18 years old, and those with intellectual disabilities up to 21 years old.
· For additional information please contact Citiparks Food Programs Office at 412.571.3291