CITIPARKS IS PLEASED TO PRESENT...
CitiCamp@Home has come to a close for the Summer of 2020. All of us at Citiparks hope you & your family have enjoyed CitiCamp@Home. Please take a moment to tell us how we did by filling out our INTERACTIVE REPORT CARD. Once completed, save the report card and e-mail it to: Nick.Andromalos@pittsburghpa.gov
All on-line materials are still available below.
June 15 through July 24, 2020 (Activities are Geared for children 12 years and under.)
CitiCamp @ Home is a 6 week program of Urban Adventures offering weekly STEM/STEAM projects, games and fun with chances to win weekly family friendly prizes. Our CitiCamp @ Home comes to you in a complete box kit available at Grab 'n Go Meal Distribution Locations on a first come first serve basis.
Can't make it to one of our locations to pick up a kit...no problem, we've got your covered! Scroll down this page to find each week's booklet and activities: you can print and play along from home!
Each day we will have a Facebook Post for that day's camp activity--EVERYONE is encouraged to share pics of their creations/activities with the help of their parents. You can link to Citiparks Facebook page @CitiparksPGH.
MEET CATERINA Your CitiCamp @ Home Guide for a summertime of FUN!
CITICAMP BY WEEK:
WEEK 6--Space Station Pittsburgh Parent Guide
- Space Station Pittsburgh Booklet
- Maker Monday--DIY Kaleidoscope
- Make an Alien Tuesday Alien Bio
- Rocket Wednesday DIY Rocket Spinner
- Outer Space Thursday DIY Flying Disc
- Word Warrior--Fun Friday Thank you to our Special Partner of the Week WQED Education for providing Daniel Tiger backpacks as a free give-away on Friday, July 24, 2020. (While supplies last.)
WEEK 5--Nature In Your Neighborhood Parent Guide
- Nature In Your Neighborhood Booklet
- Maker Monday--DIY Milk Jug Bird House
- Bird Watching Tuesday! Backyard Bird Guide Bird Facts
- Woodland Wednesday Great Horned Owl Mask
- Take a Hike Thursday Nature Journal
- Word Warrior--Fun Friday Thank you to our Special Partner of the Week The Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation for providing a coloring book give-away on Friday, July 17, 2020.
WEEK 4--City Round Up Parent Guide
- City Round Up Booklet
- Maker Monday--Western Weaving
- Catch a Dream Tuesday Native American Dream Catcher Seneca Indians--Chief Guyasuta & Queen Aliquippa
- Western Wednesday Native American Pictograph Stories
- Frontier Thursday Horse Colors Cowboy Bandanas
- Word Warrior--Fun Friday partner campaignhttps://becounted2020.org/
WEEK 3--Animal Adventures & Underwater World Parent Guide
- Animal Adventers & Underwater World Booklet
- Maker Monday--Koinobori Windsocks
- Safari Tuesday Paper Animals Instructions Elephant Template Hippo Template Tiger Template Map of Africa Savanna Watering Hole
- Underwater Wednesday PPG Aquarium Sea Life Coloring Page For additional coloring pages and drawing activities visit: Pittsburgh Zoo--PPG Kids
- Jute Twine Thursday
- Word Warrior--Fun Friday Special Thanks to CitiCamp@Home's Week #3 Special Partner, The Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium!
WEEK 2--Math In Motion Parent Guide
Want to learn a new game? Here are some Tennis at Home Tips from our Friends at the USTA! Caterina thinks you are going to LOVE it!
- Retro Thursday--Classic Jacks
- Word Warrior--Fun Friday Fun Friday Friday is also Citiparks Partner Day--thanks to this week's partner Children's Hospital Pittsburgh--Injury Prevention
WEEK 1--Rivers and Bridges of Pittsburgh
- Rivers and Bridges Booklet
- Maker Monday--Build-A-Boat Build a boat or anything that floats!
- Roving Art Cart Craft Tuesday--Goofy Glasses
- Watercolor Wednesday Painting Watercolor Wednesday Info Sheet
- Chalk Box Thursday
- Word Warrior Fun Friday Fun Friday Friday is also Citiparks Partner Day--thanks to this week's partner United Way of Southwestern PA!