Summer Food Service Program (GrubUp!)

Summer Food Service Program (GrubUp!)

Citiparks’ Summer Food Service Program 2023

Info on the 2023 Summer Food Service Program will begin on Tuesday, June 20, 2023. 

CITIPARKS LOCATIONS--Details for 2023 service times coming soon.

Ammon Rec Center:  2217 Bedford Avenue
Brookline Rec Center:  1400 Oakridge Street   
Jefferson Rec Center:  605 Rednap Street 
Magee Rec Center:  745 Greenfield Avenue  
Ormsby Rec Center:  79 S. 22nd Street   
Paulson Rec Center:  1201 Paulson Avenue  
Phillips Rec Center:  201 Parkfield Street   
Warrington Rec Center:  329 E. Warrington Avenue   


Our Summer 2023 Partner Locations and food service times are listed HERE.  Partner locations are currently being onboarded, please check back for a full list. (This list is subject to change.)

Available to children up to 18 years old, and those with intellectual disabilities up to 21 years old.

For additional information please contact Citiparks Food Programs Office at 412.571.3291

Kids eating at picnic table.               Kids eating on spin-around playground ride.

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. 

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. 

// cookie policy