Summer Food Service Program (GrubUp!)
Citiparks’ Summer Food Service Program 2020
Due to restrictions associated with COVID-19, our Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) will be done with Grab ‘n Go Meals. This program will run from Monday, June 15, 2020 through Friday, August 28, 2020. Breakfast and Lunch will be included, and most locations will serve Monday-Friday 9:30 a.m. to1:30 p.m.
Citiparks will maintain the following locations for Summer 2020:
- Ammon Rec Center—2217 Bedford Avenue
- Arlington Rec Center—2201 Salisbury Street
- Jefferson Rec Center—605 Redknap Street
- Magee Rec Center—745 Greenfield Avenue
- Moore Park—1801 Pioneer Avenue
- Paulson Rec Center—1201 Paulson Avenue
- Warrington Rec Center—329 Warrington Avenue
Salvation Army Locations:
- Homewood—8020 Frankstown Avenue
- Westside—1821 Broadhead Fording Road **SFSP Start Date: Monday, June 29, 2020
Approximately 35 satellite locations will also be providing these Grab ‘n Go Meals.