Pool Tags are available beginning June 1, 2019 at the Oliver Bath House. Pool Tags will be available at all Outdoor Pools beginning June 12, 2019.
If you want to swim in a Citiparks pool you will need to pay a daily admission fee OR purchase a pool tag.
Buying a pool tag will give you access to any open Citiparks pool AND the Oliver Bath House. This is a great option for people who want to spend a lot of time in the water.
Pool tags may be purchased at the pool site. NOTE:Kids up to age 15 can swim FREE with a Recreation Center Membership Pass! Simply stop in at any of our Rec Centers to register.
There are no refunds for pool tags. Replacements for lost or stolen tags must be purchased.
- Note: To buy this pass you will need proof of your city residency.
- $60 for a Family of Four; $10 for each additional member
- $30 for an Adult (16 years and older)
- $20 for a Senior (60 years or older)
- $15 for a youth (3 to 15 years old)
- Free for young children (2 and under)
- Free for Disabled veterans, activate duty military and activated reservist guard members.
- City of Pittsburgh residents who receive government assistance can buy tags at a 50% discount. A case print-out and Proper ID are required to receive the discount.
- $45 for Adults or Youth
Daily Admission Fees
If you just want to swim for a day, you can pay for a daily admission ticket at any pool.
- $3 for youth (3 to 15)
- $5 for adults (16 years and older)
SAVE TIME--Fill out your 2019 Pool Tag Application before you head to the pool to purchase your pool tags!