Pool Tags will be available beginning June 14, 2021 at Open Pool Locations.
If you want to swim in a Citiparks pool you will need to pay a daily admission fee OR purchase a pool tag.
This is a great option for people who want to spend a lot of time in the water.
Pool tags must be purchased at one of our 8 open pool locations. Children 15 and under, who are City residents, are able to swim for free this year.
There are no refunds for pool tags. Replacements for lost or stolen tags must be purchased.
- Note: To buy this pass you will need proof of your city residency.
- $60 for a Family of Four; $10 for each additional member
- $30 for an Adult (16 years and older)
- $20 for a Senior (60 years or older)
- Free for Children 15 and younger who are City Residents
- Free for Disabled veterans, activate duty military and activated reservist guard members.
- City of Pittsburgh residents who receive government assistance can buy tags at a 50% discount. A case print-out and Proper ID are required to receive the discount.
- $45 for Adults or Youth
Daily Admission Fees
If you just want to swim for a day, you can pay for a daily admission ticket at any pool.
- $3 for youth (3 to 15)
- $5 for adults (16 years and older)
SAVE TIME -- Fill out your 2021 Pool Tag Application before you head to the pool to purchase your pool tags! Please note these applications are only accepted in person at one of our outdoor Aquatic Facilities from June - September. If you wish to purchase a pool tag during the fall/winter/spring, you can take your application to the Oliver Bath House.