Mellon Park Tennis Center (Mellon Tennis Bubble)
Tennis enthusiasts can take to the court year-round at the Mellon Park Tennis Center! The air-conditioned "bubble" is the perfect place to enjoy a little competition or learn the game.
Classes range from "Tiny Tots" (for kids 6 years old and under) to "Advanced Adult"—and every age and skill level. You can take advantage of permanent or occasional court time. And be sure to ask about special week-day senior rates!
This indoor tennis center features a state-of-the-art playing surface, showers and many other amenities. The center is conveniently located on 5th Avenue and Beechwood Avenue in the city's East End.
Hours of Operation: Daily (including Saturday and Sundays) 7 a.m to 8 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING HOLIDAY CLOSURES:
- New Year's Day Closed
- Easter Sunday Closed
- Memorial Day Closed
- June 9, 10 & 11, 2023--Juneteenth Youth Event--Closed
- 4th of July Closed
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Closed
- Christmas Eve Closed at 4 p.m.
- Christmas Day Closed
- New Year's Eve Closed at 4 p.m.
For more information or to make indoor tennis court reservations please contact the Mellon Park Tennis Center at: 412-665-4017 or 412-475-0689
- 2023 Summer Clinics Schedule (May 1 to September 30, 2023)
- Summer Clinics will be held at Mellon Park Tennis Center
- From July 7 to July 18 Summer Clinics will move to Schenley Park Tennis Courts as the National Senior Games come to Pittsburgh!
- Book Your Summer Clinic Session at Mellon Park Tennis Center HERE
- Book Your Summer Clinic Session at Schenley Park HERE (July 7 to 18, 2023 ONLY)
- Mellon Park Tennis Bubble Court Time Application
- Mellon Tennis COVID-19 Safety Plan
- COVID-19 Screening Update
- USTA COVID-19 Safety
- Mellon Park Tennis Center Rules
- 2022-2023 Mellon Park Tennis Center Fee Schedule