Mellon Park Tennis Center (Mellon Tennis Bubble)
Tennis enthusiasts can take to the court year-round at the Mellon Park Tennis Center! The air-conditioned "bubble" is the perfect place to enjoy a little competition or learn the game.
Classes range from "Tiny Tots" (for kids 6 years old and under) to "Advanced Adult"—and every age and skill level. You can take advantage of permanent or occasional court time. And be sure to ask about special week-day senior rates!
This indoor tennis center features a state-of-the-art playing surface, showers and many other amenities. The center is conveniently located on 5th Avenue and Beechwood Avenue in the city's East End.
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday and Sunday 7 a.m to 8 p.m.
The Mellon Park Tennis Center will CLOSE on July 30, 2022 for replacement of the bubble. This closure is expected to last through 2022. Please stay tuned for updates.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING HOLIDAY CLOSURES:
- New Year's Day Closed
- Easter Sunday Closed
- Memorial Day Closed
- 4th of July Closed
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Closed
- Christmas Eve Closed at 4 p.m.
- Christmas Day Closed
- New Year's Eve Closed at 4 p.m.
- 2022 Summer/Fall Tennis Clinics at SCHENLEY PARK (July 30--October 29, 2022) BOOK YOUR SUMMER/FALL CLINIC HERE
- Mellon Park Tennis Bubble Court Time Application
- Mellon Tennis COVID-19 Safety Plan
- COVID-19 Screening Update
- USTA COVID-19 Safety
- Mellon Park Tennis Center Rules
- 2022 Mellon Park Tennis Center Fee Schedule