Official mobile app from the City of Pittsburgh Controller's Office.
- Report fraud, waste, and abuse directly from your mobile device
- Access OpenBook Pittsburgh, Fiscal Focus, and Unclaimed Property
- Get notified when any new reports are released.
Available for iOS and Android. Follow the links below for downlaod:
The Office of the Controller is committed to protecting Pittsburgh’s tax dollars from fraud, waste, and abuse. Examples of this include:
- Theft of City property
- Using City property for personal or campaign purposes
- Accepting a bribe, kickback, or illegal gratuity
- Fictitious invoices
- Auditing or accounting irregularities
Any city resource used for anything other than their intended purpose should be reported.