District 5: Resources - Quarterly Reports
Each day, the District 5 office receives numerous calls from many residents, with topics of concern ranging from potholes to policy issues, traffic concerns, tax questions, and much more. Constituents also reach out to our office by email, online feedback form, written letter, social media, and at community meetings.
As we work to resolve these issues, we also classify and track this data.
Every three months, our office publishes a Quarterly Report that details how we've worked to resolve constituent concerns for that time period. These Quarterly Reports feature completion rates for constituent concerns, breakdowns of concerns by neighborhood, legislative updates, and more.
2017 Quarterly Reports
2016 Quarterly Reports
2015 Quarterly Reports
- 2015 Year-End Report
- 2015 Quarter 4 Report
- 2015 Quarter 3 Report
- 2015 Quarter 2 Report
- 2015 Quarter 1 Report
Community Group Links
- 31st Ward Community Action Group - Website
- Four Mile Run Project Plan - Website
- Hazelwood Initiative - Website
- Greater Hazelwood Community Collaborative - Website
- Greenfield Community Association - Website
- Regent Square Civic Association - Website
- Squirrel Hill Urban Coalition - Website
- Uncover Squirrel Hill - Website