Council Budget Office
Legislative Information Center
- Once elected, the Council President shall promptly assign committees to Council members.
- Committees shall be composed of at least three members, who shall serve for the term of the Council President, unless the committee is earlier dissolved.
- All members of council may attend and participate in committee meetings, but only committee members shall be permitted a vote
Current Standing Committees Assignments
- Committee on Finance and Law
- Committee on Public Safety Services
- Committee on Public Works
- Committee on Human Resources
- Committee on Land Use and Economic Development
- Committee on Urban Recreation
- Committee on Performance and Asset Management
- Committee on Intergovernmental Affairs
- Committee on Hearings
Please check here for the latest alerts on the COVID-19 virus.