ADA and Pittsburgh
- The City has announced the Disability Service Facilitator Program. Read about it here: https://pittsburghpa.gov/press-releases/press-releases/4383.
- ADA accommodation requests and grievance forms are now available online at https://pittsburghpa.gov/dcp/policies!
- Check out the new accessibility feature on the City of Pittsburgh website! The universal accessibility icon on the right side of the page provides additional functions including text spacing, contrast, font and cursor options, and keyboard navigation.
- The ADA Coordinator can be contacted by phone at remote telephone number 412-301-7041.
- Updates and resources for the disability community through COVID-19 available at https://pittsburghpa.gov/dcp/ada-updates.
City of Pittsburgh ADA Coordinator
The ADA Coordinator ensures that all citizens have equal opportunity to participate meaningfully in the programs and services offered by the City of Pittsburgh. She also works with architects, developers, businesses and property owners to implement universal design that prevents discrimination against individuals with disabilities and promotes inclusivity.
ADA Coordinator, City of Pittsburgh
200 Ross Street, 4th Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Presently our offices are closed in accordance with State and Federal mandates as a precaution against COVID-19. To contact Hillary, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-301-7041 Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For general public accessibility concerns, create a request for service by either:
- Dial 3-1-1 or 412-255-2621 and submit an "ADA" or "Americans with Disabilities Act" request
- Go to https://pittsburghpa.gov/311/form
- Select "Accessibility"
- Then select "Americans with Disabilities"
- Enter your information and concern, then submit a request