What is the Broadway Avenue Public Realm Project?
This page will be updated as the work on this project progresses. In the meantime, please send comments to Mike Panzitta, Project Manager & Engineer for the Pittsburgh Department of Mobility & Infrastructure (Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also reach out the project managers from the planning phase of the project, Sophia Robison, Neighborhood Planner (email@example.com) or Felipe Palomo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
How to Navigate:
This website includes the following elements:
- Brief overview of the BAPR Project
- Diagrams of existing versus proposed street design
- Construction information
- Explanation of the planning process
- Information presented and collected at public engagements
Get Involved/Upcoming Events:
The major public engagements for this project have already been completed, but the City continues to work with the community to explain the project going forward, answer questions, and address concerns.
- In spring and summer 2019, please contact the Project Manager, attend a local community meetings for project updates, or check this website for regular project updates.
- Construction on this project will begin in summer/fall 2019. At this point, the Department of Mobility and Infrastructure will reach out to the public to provide information about construction schedules, answer questions, and address concerns. More information about these engagements will be available soon.