City-County Task Force on Disabilities
The City-County Task Force on Disabilities is a 13-member panel of advocates, service providers, and consumers appointed by the Mayor and County Executive who advise the City and County on issues that affect people with disabilities in the region. The Task Force meets on the third Monday of every month.
Intergovernmental Cooperation Agreement – Joint Task Force on Disabilities
- 13 Members
- Six appointed by County Executive
- Six appointed by Mayor of Pittsburgh
- One elected by the other 12 appointees
- Paul O’Hanlon, Cochair
- Joe Wassermann, Member at Large
- Janet Evans
- Leah Northrop
- Mark Schmeler
- James “Chris” Noschese, Cochair
- John Tague, Treasurer
- Cori Frazer
- Sarah Goldstein
- Georgia Petropoulos
- Karen Warman
- Paul “Rich” McGann
- Representation must be considerate of a county geographic and ethnic balance
- Majority of members must have a disability
None, except reimbursement of costs associated with participation in meetings.
The Task Force meets on the third Monday of every month, except holidays. See the schedule of 2020 meetings here: https://pittsburghpa.gov/dcp/events.
The City-County Task Force on Disabilities is moving virtual! To keep our communities healthy and safe while continuing to meet, the Task Force will now meet via virtual meeting on Zoom as well as stream the meeting on YouTube.
To join the virtual meeting, click on this link:https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83666489136
- You will be added as an attendee. This will allow you to watch the meeting, but will not allow you to speak until called upon.
- If you would like to speak on a topic, please use the “raise hand” function to signify to the host that you would like to speak. You will be called on and given the opportunity to present at that time.
To join by phone, dial +1 301 715 8592 with Webinar ID: 836 6648 9136
- Use the raise hand function to request to speak by pressing *9.
- Mute or unmute by pressing *6.
To receive updates and announcements about the City-County Task Force on Disabilities via email, please send your information to Hillary Roman at Hillary.Roman@pittsburghpa.gov.
Staff contact for City-County Task Force on Disabilities:
Hillary Roman, ADA Coordinator