The GIS Division of the Department of City Planning created mapping tools to better serve the residents of Pittsburgh. These maps include:
- City of Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Index Map
- Zoning & Parcel
- Residential Permit Parking
- City Council Districts
- Community Development Block Grant Eligible Areas
- Who's Your Neighborhood Planner
- Pittsburgh Public School Board Districts
- Public Art, Monuments and Memorials
Need help finding information? Check out our User Guide for assistance.
While the data has been tested for accuracy and are properly functioning, The City of Pittsburgh disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy or correctness of the data.
The foregoing warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties or merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and/or any other type whether expressed or implied. In no event shall The City of Pittsburgh become liable to users of these data, or any other party, for any loss or damages, consequential or otherwise, including but not limited to time, money, or goodwill, arising from the use, operation or modification of the data. In using these data, users further agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The City of Pittsburgh for any and all liability of any nature arising out of or resulting from the lack of accuracy or correctness of the data, or the use of the data.
- Please acknowledge The City of Pittsburgh as a source when this data is used in the preparation of reports, papers, publications, maps, and other products.
- To ensure that appropriate documentation and data limitations are provided, these databases should not be redistributed to any other parties.