The policies Registered Community Organizations must adhere by are listed below.
- Agendas, Decisions, Minutes of Executive Sessions, and personnel matters are exempt from the posting requirement.
- Decisions and Minutes shall be posted on the organization’s website within 90 days of the meeting/decision.
- The applicable RCO(s), using methods from their communication strategy, shall notify the residents, property owners, business owners, and other stakeholders of the time, date, and location of the Development Activities Meeting at least 10 days prior to the Development Activities Meeting.
- Development Activities Meeting shall not be scheduled on a holiday, a holiday weekend, or the day before a holiday or holiday weekend. A holiday is defined as a holiday recognized by the City of Pittsburgh.
- A RCO shall be provided with two 30-day notices of violations before they are delisted.
- The applicable RCO shall schedule the Development Activities Meeting within 45 days of a request by an applicant.
- The time between a Development Activities Meeting and the first public hearing can be no longer than one year.
For any questions regarding these policies, please contact Stephanie Joy Everett at email@example.com or 412-334-2804.