Virtual Art Commission
Art Commission is now meeting virtually, on the fourth Wednesday of each month at 2:00 p.m. The meeting will be hosted on Zoom and streamed on YouTube Live on the Pittsburgh City Planning YouTube page. Previous meetings can also be found on the City Planning YouTube page.
If you are not planning to testify, please watch the YouTube Live stream to allow those testifying to be able to join the meeting.
- To join the Zoom meeting, use this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85414433221
- Or join by phone by calling +1 301 715 8592 with Webinar ID: 854 1443 3221
Agendas, presentations, and project information will be posted below by date for review and to accept public comment leading to the Board or Commission meeting. To provide public comment regarding an agenda item, you can:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Email testimony will be accepted until the business day before the meeting at 12 p.m.
- Send a letter to 200 Ross St., 4th Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15219. Mailed testimony must be received by two business days before the meeting.
- Join the virtual meeting and use raise hand function to request to speak during the relevant agenda item.
- Call into the meeting on your phone, press *9 to use the raise hand function, and be called on to speak during the relevant agenda item.