Demolition Dumpster Permit
How to Obtain a Dumpster Permit
Prior to the use or obstruction of any public right-of-way by dumpsters, barricades, equipment or material scaffolding, a permit must be obtained from the City of Pittsburgh Department of Mobility & Infrastructure.
- Apply for a Demolition Dumpster at the Department of Mobility & Infrastructure (DOMI) Permit Counter located at 611 Second Avenue.
- Applicant submits the application with an associated fee and approval is obtained over the counter.
- $25.00 per week - Residential
- $375.00 per year - Permanent
- $100.00 per month – Commercial
- A Demolition Permit must be obtained prior to the removal or demolition of any building, structure, or part thereof.
- Information regarding Demolition Regulations, Demolition Permit Application, and Asbestos Abatement Form can be obtained at the Department of Permits, Licenses & Inspections (PLI) located at 200 Ross Street, Third Floor.
DOMI Permits Office
611 Second Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Phone: (412) 255-2370
Fax: (412) 255-2728