List Street Landslide Remediation
Spring Hill - This project was initiated due to a landslide along List Street. This roadway is the only access to about 6 homes along List Street & Schnittgen Street. To help ease the access conditions during construction, a set of wood steps have been constructed from Buente Street to List Street. The project will construct a steel beam retaining wall with concrete lagging. It will tie into an existing wall of similar construction. The contract has been awarded & once construction begins, is anticipated to take 168 days.
List Street is scheduled to close Monday November 4th and will remain closed for an estimated 10 weeks for construction.
- November 4, 2019 - Street Closure Begins
- August 20, 2019 - Notice to Proceed
- August 1, 2019 - Contract Executed
- May 23, 2019 - Construction Bid Opened
- May 24, 2019 - Geotechnical Investigation Completed
- Design: $81,430.58
- Construction: $952,217.95
- 2019 Slope Failure Capital Account