New City Street Permit
- Applicant submits drawings of the new City street to the Department of Mobility & Infrastructure (DOMI).
- Drawings shall be in accordance with the City of Pittsburgh standards.
- Applicant submits a New Street Name Request to the Department of Mobility & Infrastructure (DOMI).
- When the review and verification process is complete, legislation is drawn up and sent to City Council for approval.
- Final approval is obtained from the Mayor’s Office.
- Street Dedication Application
Note: The entire review time takes an average of three (3) months.
DOMI Permits Office
611 Second Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Phone: (412) 255-2370
Fax: (412) 255-2728