The Department of Mobility and Infrastructure (DOMI) is joining OneStopPGH!
The City of Pittsburgh has launched OneStopPGH, a new web-based system designed to be a one-stop shop for residents and businesses. Eliminate trips to different City offices by using this online portal to:
- Apply and receive permits and licenses;
- Upload development plans, insurance information, and other required documents;
- Make payments for permits, licenses, and plan reviews;
- Receive updates on the status of applications, permits, and licenses; and
- View and remediate code enforcement violations.
DOMI expects to join OneStopPGH by the end of March 2020. As such, the DOMI Permit Counter will experience some limited closures to transition to the new system. On the following dates, the DOMI Permit Counter will be open from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Friday, February 14
- Friday, February 21
- Friday, February 28
- Friday, March 6
Please note that the business hours at the OneStopPGH Counter at 200 Ross Street will not be affected.