The Department of Mobility and Infrastructure (DOMI) is joining OneStopPGH!
The City of Pittsburgh has launched OneStopPGH, a new web-based system designed to be a one-stop shop for residents and businesses. Eliminate trips to different City offices by using this online portal to:
- Apply and receive permits and licenses;
- Upload development plans, insurance information, and other required documents;
- Make payments for permits, licenses, and plan reviews;
- Receive updates on the status of applications, permits, and licenses; and
- View and remediate code enforcement violations.
Updated Hours of Operation
To help with the transition to OneStep, the DOMI permit counter will have limited hours on the dates and times below.
Monday 3/16 - Open Noon to 3 PM
Tuesday 3/17 - No Change
Wednesday 3/18 - Open Noon to 3 PM
Thursday 3/19 - No Change
Friday 3/20 - Closed
Monday 3/23 - Open Noon to 3 PM
Tuesday 3/24 - No Change
Wednesday 3/25 - Open Noon to 3 PM
Thursday 3/26 - No Change
Friday 3/27 - Closed
Please note that the business hours at the OneStopPGH Counter at 200 Ross Street will not be affected.