Right-of-Way Management


As of March 16th, the DOMI Permit Counter at 611 Second Avenue is CLOSED to the public.

March 26th Update: DOMI is processing permit applications for life sustaining work, primarily that for utility or emergency service line work. If you believe that you fall into this category you can submit for permit using the links below. Please review this memo (PDF) for guidance before submitting your application.


Permit Information

Construction - Barricade

Apply Online (Google Form)

Construction - Machine

Apply Online (Google Form)

Construction - Materials

Apply Online (Google Form)

Opening (Sidewalk or Street)

Apply Online (Google Form)



Commercial Dumpster Request and Questions on DOMI Permits can be directed to: 

Questions on Encroachments, Street Vacations, and ROW Research can be directed to: 

Questions on DPW Pavilions, Shelters, and other rentals should be directed to: 


Thank you for your patience.





Please check here for the latest alerts on the COVID-19 virus.

translation services