Request Tree Work

Would you like the City to evaluate your street tree and/or conduct maintenance? Any request for work on a City Street or Park Tree must go through the City Forestry Division by way of our 311 Response Center.  To make a request, click on the link below or dial 311 while within the City Limits.  Before you go, be sure to check out the FAQ to get an idea of what you’ll need to ask about.