IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CITY OF PITTSBURGH TAXPAYERS
- Any entity conducting business within the City of Pittsburgh must be registered with the City of Pittsburgh and have a City ID Number. Please Click Here if you need a City ID number.
- Tax Returns that are received by the Department of Finance and are NOT registered will be returned to the taxpayer along with a registration form. Tax payments for unregistered businesses will not be accepted. Any interest and/or penalty caused by the delay in incorrect information will the responsibility of the taxpayer.
- Failure to complete the Tax Forms correctly may result in additional interest and penalty. To ensure that you are completing the Tax Forms accurately, please refer to this instruction document The United States Post Office postmark will be the only proof of timely filing accepted. Internal company post meter stamps are not proof of timely filing. Interest and penalty will be applied to all payments received after their respective due date. Please refer to the chart below for Tax and Fee information. For any questions, call Taxpayer Services at 412-255-8821.
|TAXES / FEES||FORM||REGULATIONS|
|Amusement Tax Regulations|
PAYROLL EXPENSE TAX
2015-ET-1 Tax Form – Provisional Quarter
|Payroll Expense Tax Regulations|
INSTITUTION & SERVICE PRIVILEGE TAX
|Institution & Service Privilege Regulations|
LOCAL SERVICES TAX
|Local Services Tax- Employee Regulations|
LOCAL SERVICES TAX
|Local Services Tax- Employers & Self-Employed Regulations|
|Parking Tax Regulations|
NON-RESIDENT SPORTS FACILITY USAGE FEE
|Non Resident Sports Facility Usage Fee Regulations|
EIT- EARNED INCOME TAX
|Jordan Tax Service will mail Tax Forms at the beginning of February. Online tax returns cannot be filed until you receive your tax form with your account number & PIN.||Jordan Tax Service
ADDITIONAL FORMS AND INFORMATION REGARDING TAXES
Need to change or update your business information?
Please complete the Change in Business Status Form.
Mail to: City of Pittsburgh
Department of Finance
414 Grant Street Room 207
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Need to see if your business is located in the City of Pittsburgh? Open a new browser tab and perform a Google search for the Allegheny County Real Estate website.
Find some additional helpful informational links below:
- Taxpayer Bill of Rights
- 2019 Tax Rate by Tax Type
- 2019 Tax Schedule
- Facility Usage Fee Information for Performers/Contracting Parties
- Going out of Business –Fire Sale
- State of PA Tax Forms & Instructions
- Federal Tax Forms & Instructions
Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs)
- Payroll Expense Tax (ET) Allocation Schedule Form
- Payroll Expense Tax (ET) Allocation Schedule Form Instructions
- Local Service Tax (LS-1) Allocation Schedule Form
- Local Service Tax (LS-1) Allocation Schedule Form Instructions
Local Services Tax
Find your Withholding Rates by Address by Clicking Here
Need to submit your fourth Quarter Return and Employer’s Summary of Local Service Tax Withheld? Check out the following documents to ensure you are submitting the correct information:
Local Services Tax Exemption Certificate and Refund Form
Are you Exempt from Paying the Local Services Tax?
Review and complete the Local Services Tax Exemption Certificate and provide all supporting documentation.
Paid more for Local Services Tax for the year?
Complete a Local Services Tax Refund Form.