Let's Get Started
- Download the Registration Form.
- Complete and sign the form and then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Allow up to three business days to be notified of the status of your registration. Your business is NOT registered until you receive a verification letter from the Department of Finance.
- Interested in learning and getting notifications about City of Pittsburgh’s bid opportunities? Sign-up for Beacon to get notifications about upcoming procurement opportunities.
- The Department of Permits, Licenses, and Inspections issues the following Business Licenses:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Junk Dealer
- Parking Lot
- Secondhand Dealer
- Solicitation (Tag Day)
- Trade Fair
- Transient Merchant
- Vendor (Includes peddler and ticket reselling)
Visit the Department of Permits, Licenses & Inspections for more information.
Learn more about how to start your business in Pennsylvania through the PA Small Business Development Center.