One-Day Solicitation (Tag Day) License
The City of Pittsburgh requires anyone who solicits charitable funds from the general public in the City by means of personal representatives or collectors must register with the Department of Permits, Licenses, and Inspections
1) Prepare Required Documents
- For more detailed info, Check out the Rules and Regulations
2) Complete Application
- Fill out the Tag Day License Application.
- Application must be notarized.
3) Submit Documents and Payment
- Check the cost of your license application fee here: Current Fee Schedule
- Check or money order made payable to Treasurer, City of Pittsburgh for License Fee.
- Documents and payment must be submitted physically. To coordinate submission contact email@example.com
- Looking for additional info or clarification on your license requirements?