Not sure what Ward you're in? Check out this map.
- For questions on permit status, licensing status, certificate of occupancy requests/copies, code violations, specific property related question, please contact our file room staff members via email at: email@example.com or phone at: 412-255-2175.
- For questions on permit requirements, permit applications, inspections holds, NSF check on active records, license applications or new license inspection; please contact our Application Technicians at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-255-2175.
- For questions regarding City Funded demolitions or condemnations, contact our demolition division at 412-255-8876.
- If you are looking for copies of or information about specific public records, such as a possible permit or property code violation at particular address, click on the Community Resources tab to the right to find links to commonly requested PLI public records and documents.
- To have a representative from PLI attend your community meeting, contact Government and Community Affairs Liaison Sally Stadelman at email@example.com.
OneStopPGH Permit Counter
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8am-3pm
200 Ross Street, Suite 320, Pittsburgh PA 15219