Ticket Reselling License
The City of Pittsburgh requires an annual Ticket Reseller License for anyone reselling tickets for sporting and cultural events located at PNC Park, PPG Paints Arena, or Heinz Field.
For a complete list of definitions and requirements, please refer to Chapter 726: Reselling of Tickets at Heinz Field and PNC Park of the City Code and the PLI Licensing Rules and Regulations.
1) Prepare Required Documents
- For more detailed info, Check out the Rules and Regulations
2) Complete Application
- Fill out an application online!
3) Submit Documents and Payment
- Check the cost of your license application fee here: Current Fee Schedule
A late fee will be charged the day after your license expires. If your license is not renewed within 30 days of expiration, it is considered lapsed and closed. All business licenses expire a year from the date of issuance.