PITTSBURGH, PA (October 12, 2021) The City of Pittsburgh has announced trick-or-treating will be Sunday, October 31 from 5-7 p.m. and urges all residents to follow safety protocols and guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Residents are urged to:
- Avoid direct contact with others who do not live with you.
- Make a cloth mask part of your costume, but do not substitute a costume mask for a cloth mask.
- Bring hand sanitizer to use throughout trick-or-treating and wash your hands before eating any treats.
- Follow distancing on sidewalks and when approaching homes. Stay at least 6 feet away from others outside of your household.
- Wear reflective clothing and bring flashlights for visibility while trick-or-treating.
As with each year, motorists are asked to be especially vigilant on Halloween night, decrease speeds and increase awareness of trick-or-treating children and families.