Peace Package for Ukraine
Make and donate hygiene kits for Ukraine
Monday, April 18, 2022 – Friday, April 29, 2022
County Executive Rich Fitzgerald and Pittsburgh Mayor Ed Gainey are leading an effort to provide aid to the people of Ukraine .
- Please collect the following items to assemble into a kit:
- (1) 1-Gallon Resealable Plastic Bag
- (1) Travel Size Deodorant (no larger than 3.4 ounces)
- (1) Travel Size Shampoo (no larger than 3.4 ounces)
- (1) Travel Size Conditioner (no larger than 3.4 ounces)
- (1) Travel Size Body Wash (no larger than 3.4 ounces)
- (1) Travel Size Lotion (no longer than 3.4 ounces)
- (1) Travel Size Hand Sanitizer (no larger than 3.4 ounces)
- (1) Regular Size Toothbrush
- (1) Travel Size Toothpaste (no larger than 3.4 ounces)
- (1) ChapStick (1.5 inches in length/ 0.5 inch in diameter)
- (1) Pack of Travel Size Flushable Wipes
- (1) Pack of Travel Size Tissues
- (2) Tampons
- (4) Sanitary Pads
Individual personal care items can also be donated, but kits are preferred.
- Use packing tape to secure the lids of the liquid items.
- Place in the resealable bag and zip it closed
- Drop off your donations at one of the collection sites below
Please do not donate old/used items or include powders, aerosols, money or personal notes.
Financial contributions are also being accepted.
Credit card donations can be made at www.brothersbrother.org by choosing Ukraine Relief in the dropdown menu.
Checks should be made payable to Brother's Brother Foundation and sent to:
Brother's Brother Foundation
P.O. Box 645934
Pittsburgh, PA 15264-5257
Please note Ukraine Relief in the memo field.
Drop off Locations
Find a drop off location near you (map) or visit, www.alleghenycounty.us/UkraineDonations
If you’d like to become public drop-off site, please complete this short form. Drop-off sites must provide a box for donations, promote the donation drive, and take whatever items are collected to Brother’s Brother Foundation at 1200 Galveston Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15233 on May 2nd from 9AM – 3PM.