Meetings, Agendas, Hearings
Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 2:12 pm
**IMPORTANT COUNCIL MEETING INFORMATION**
Due to the COVID-19 protective guidelines set forth by the federal, state, and local governments, we have altered our live meeting coverage.
Public comments will need to be submitted to the City Clerk’s Office by the close of business Monday in order to be included in the official record for Council’s meetings..
Wednesday, April 22, 2020 - 1:30 pm
2019-2418 Ordinance amending the Pittsburgh Code, Title Nine, Zoning, Article I, Section 902.03 Zoning Map, by changing from LNC, Local Neighborhood Commercial, to P, Parks, property with frontage on East Carson St., S 12th St., and Roland Way, identified as Block 3-H, Lot 15 in the Allegheny County Block and Lot System, 17th Ward.
Please be advised that in preventing the spread of COVID-19, Council Chamber is closed until further notice. To submit testimony or comments for this public hearing, residents are encouraged to:
1. Email comments to the City Clerk’s Office, or
2. Mail comments to:
City Clerk’s Office
ATTN 4/22 Public Hearing Comments
510 City-County Building
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- Please check this page for the latest weekly schedule information.
- For detailed information about Meetings, Agendas and other events, please see the Procedures tab.
- Unless otherwise specified, Pittsburgh City Council meetings are held in Council Chambers (ADA accessible), located on the Fifth Floor of the City-County Building, 414 Grant Street. Please use the Grant Street elevators to access the 5th floor.
- All communications or matters to be brought forward to Council from any of the City authorities shall be directed to the respective Council Member serving on the authority's governing body.
*If you are interested in Speaking at a upcoming meeting, please fill in every space of the linked form below before clicking Submit.