The Department of Permits, Licenses, and Inspections issues the following Business Licenses:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Mobile Vehicle Vendor
- One-Day Solicitation (Tag Day)
- Parking Lot
- Secondhand Dealer (Includes junk dealer & pawnbroker)
- Stationary Vendor
- Ticket Reselling
- All licenses expire 365 days from the date of issuance. Business license holders who allow their license to expire will be charged a late fee after the date of expiration, except for event-based and mobile licenses, including transient merchants, Tag Day, Amusement Producers, Non-consensual towing, peddlers, mobile vehilce vendors, and ticket resellers.
- All applications must be fully completed to be processed. An incomplete application will be returned to the applicant.
- Effective May 14th, 2022, PLI will no longer be accepting applications for Transient Merchant, Trade Fair, Mechanical Amusement Devices, and Amusement Places and Producer licenses, as well as the Sign Maintenance Certifications. Please see PLI's License Simplification Policy for more information.
All Department of Permits, Licenses, and Inspections fees change annually. Please consult the Current Fee Schedule below.
2022 Fee Schedule
The permit and license fees for the Department of Permits, Licenses, and Inspections undergo periodic adjustments.
Please consult the current year Fee Schedule.
Note once a permit or license has been issued, refunds are not provided.